We are thrilled that you will be hosting a table at the Women Helping Women Fund Annual Benefit Luncheon on Tuesday, May 21, 2019. You play a vital role in spreading our mission by inviting friends and business associates to join you at this fundraising event.
All attendees, both table captains and guests, must register online and pre-pay their Luncheon donation ($125) to reserve a seat at the Luncheon.
If you have additional questions about the Luncheon or being a table captain please contact us.
Table captain responsibilities
- Register as a table captain by pre-paying your required $125 donation.
- Invite 9 guests to join you at the luncheon (see our promotional toolkit for tips!). Attending guests must register online and list your name as their table captain.
- Table captains are welcome to have more than one table. WHWF staff will contact you on seating arrangements once 12+ guests have registered for your table.
- Receive updated guest lists with all registered guests at your table. Follow up with any guests who have not registered.
- Finalize your table(s) by the registration deadline.
- Remind your guests a few days prior to the luncheon.
- At the luncheon pass out the donation forms to your table (when cued by the MC), ask your guests to contribute to WHWF, collect the donation forms and leave them in the envelope on your table.
- THANK YOU! Your efforts have just helped fund organizations working to empower women and children in our community.